A whole different Alice – as an Artbook full of surprises!
„Alice’s adventures in Wonderland“ is an old classic? Well, the publishing house add-books sure didn’t think so and gave Alice a whole new face. Based on the original editions from 1864/65, the young artist Alexey Fedorenko illustraded the story of the little girl in such a manifolded way, that every connoisseur to art and graphic design will immediately love this red dot award winning book for its love to detail.
Printed in best quality and with extras like a beautiful imprint on the velour cover this limited edition of Alice (999 editions only!) will bring a whole new experience to the reader. www.add-books.com
- Fons Hickmann m23 entwickelt das neu Komplett CI für das Theaterfestival IMPULSE.Fons Hickmann
- Smartbook - Analog ist das neue DigitalAgnes Lison
- poster exhibitionjaime de albarracin
- THE POP AMOKRichard Alexander Heckert
- Das Psychogramm des Selbstständigen 2 | Markus NebelSaskia Friedrich
- HAZY MEMORIESMarie Lammers