A whole different Alice – as an Artbook full of surprises!
„Alice’s adventures in Wonderland“ is an old classic? Well, the publishing house add-books sure didn’t think so and gave Alice a whole new face. Based on the original editions from 1864/65, the young artist Alexey Fedorenko illustraded the story of the little girl in such a manifolded way, that every connoisseur to art and graphic design will immediately love this red dot award winning book for its love to detail.
Printed in best quality and with extras like a beautiful imprint on the velour cover this limited edition of Alice (999 editions only!) will bring a whole new experience to the reader. www.add-books.com
- Typografische FundstückeKerstin Deinert
- Poster "Det is Berlin bei Nacht"Nicole Obermüller
- Kimchi – A typeface for the film "Cloud Atlas"Henning Brehm
- Dein LieblingsrezeptJohannes Fiola
- Life Links
- Muthesius Timer 2014Charlotte Gosch, Insa Kühlcke-Schmoldt, Nina Massow, Stefanie Röhnisch