A whole different Alice – as an Artbook full of surprises!
„Alice’s adventures in Wonderland“ is an old classic? Well, the publishing house add-books sure didn’t think so and gave Alice a whole new face. Based on the original editions from 1864/65, the young artist Alexey Fedorenko illustraded the story of the little girl in such a manifolded way, that every connoisseur to art and graphic design will immediately love this red dot award winning book for its love to detail.
Printed in best quality and with extras like a beautiful imprint on the velour cover this limited edition of Alice (999 editions only!) will bring a whole new experience to the reader. www.add-books.com
- »BRAINFUCK – SCRIBBLES FOR SOULMATES & STRANGERS« Tini Pittasch & Jens Schulz
- Geschäftsausstattung – K & K DesignbüroK & K Designbüro GbR
- The Ache- Die neue Tattookultur und duLisa Klose
- Embauhaus FontStephen Boss
- Big BirdsLucy Francis
- The Brander - Neues Online Magazin über Marken und ihre MacherOlivia El Sayed