[s=eee] is a self organizing group of artists and students working with the frontier of photography and typography.
Originally based at the University of Kaposvár, Hungary, led by Lajos Major. By now it is international, with the activity of creative people from France, Denmark, Germany and England.
This project is based on cancellaresca. The original tint-drawing was transformed into different materials, like flour, sugar, red pepper (porous), thread, textil, wool (texture) and flesh, wood (organic).
participating students: Hanna Csata // Sára Varga // Urbaniczki Zoltán // Katalin Zsoldos // Rita Moráth // Barbara Békei // Dóra Rózsavölgyi // Elza Lőw // Bianca Gombás // Klaudia Varga
- Michael William Benton, Artist, Presents: ideas of energy configuration and nonlocal consciousness, Muskoka, Ontario, CanadaMichael William Benton
- EXTRA EXTRA gets ready for a holiday season full of lust and desireSamira Ben Laloua
- Illustrationen für SCHAUKerstin Deinert
- Prinz Apfel Taschenkalender 2011Birgit Palma / Jasmin Herz
- Eigentlich nur Wör|ter – Eine Publikation zur deutschen SpracheMelanie Grob
- Forgotten CornersAndrew G Fisher