[s=eee] is a self organizing group of artists and students working with the frontier of photography and typography.
Originally based at the University of Kaposvár, Hungary, led by Lajos Major. By now it is international, with the activity of creative people from France, Denmark, Germany and England.
This project is based on cancellaresca. The original tint-drawing was transformed into different materials, like flour, sugar, red pepper (porous), thread, textil, wool (texture) and flesh, wood (organic).
participating students: Hanna Csata // Sára Varga // Urbaniczki Zoltán // Katalin Zsoldos // Rita Moráth // Barbara Békei // Dóra Rózsavölgyi // Elza Lőw // Bianca Gombás // Klaudia Varga
- Schmid/Widmaier launcht Website für Top-Illustrator Christoph NiemannMarkus Galla
- AmigurumiChristian Sarragua
- Die “Daily Monster” MONSTER MAKER AppStefan G. Bucher
- Haagse Letters, modulating type.Joshua Koomen
- Vacuum Night CleanerGiulia Palombino
- "Paul - Der Großstadtspatz" von Robert ZirkDaniela Schnabel