[s=eee] is a self organizing group of artists and students working with the frontier of photography and typography.
Originally based at the University of Kaposvár, Hungary, led by Lajos Major. By now it is international, with the activity of creative people from France, Denmark, Germany and England.
This project is based on cancellaresca. The original tint-drawing was transformed into different materials, like flour, sugar, red pepper (porous), thread, textil, wool (texture) and flesh, wood (organic).
participating students: Hanna Csata // Sára Varga // Urbaniczki Zoltán // Katalin Zsoldos // Rita Moráth // Barbara Békei // Dóra Rózsavölgyi // Elza Lőw // Bianca Gombás // Klaudia Varga
- Website für Dr. med. Andreas Lauffer, Arzt für Rheumatologie KarlsruheFrank Dinger
- Novecento font familySynthview graphic & type design
- dot on – der Jahresplaner mit den bunten Klebepunkten
- myp MAGAZINE #08Jonas Meyer
- relationbetweenMohshiour Hossain
- Specimen – All typeface is not available purchaseKolektiv Studio