Bold Monday Typefoundry
Bold Monday was founded in 2008 by Paul van der Laan and Pieter van Rosmalen. Both have been active in the typographic field for many years already and their typefaces have been published by Linotype, FontShop, House Industries and Garagefonts.
Bold Monday regards itself as the typographical equivalent of a so called “indie” record company where a “do it yourself” mentality and artistic freedom are the highest values. Rather than following the latest trends it is interested in releasing fonts that are the outcome of personal fascinations regardless of commercial value.
- Leibniz-Institut für Raumorientierte SozialforschungArinda Craciun
- Website für Dr. med. Rosmarie Weber-Lauffer, Ärztin für Diabetologie KarlsruheFrank Dinger
- Music MattersMarine Drouan
- JABANA — another handmade fontNils Thomsen
- Book and Poster: 30 DialogeGRAFIKUM - Studio für Gestaltung: Julia Juriga-Lamut, Marion Mayr
- Ethos TypefacesFlorian Klauer