Bold Monday Typefoundry
Bold Monday was founded in 2008 by Paul van der Laan and Pieter van Rosmalen. Both have been active in the typographic field for many years already and their typefaces have been published by Linotype, FontShop, House Industries and Garagefonts.
Bold Monday regards itself as the typographical equivalent of a so called “indie” record company where a “do it yourself” mentality and artistic freedom are the highest values. Rather than following the latest trends it is interested in releasing fonts that are the outcome of personal fascinations regardless of commercial value.
- Wettbewerbsentwurf eines Leitsystems für die TU Chemnitz, 2. PreisJörg Frenzel
- drawingsLaura Lamoratta
- FSdesign Filippo SalminaFilippo Salmina
- Un verano antes del verano. Poesie, Fotografie und Notizen aus Buenos AiresHelen Ebert
- Music MattersMarine Drouan
- Through the ears on the skin.sebastian kern