Bold Monday Typefoundry
Bold Monday was founded in 2008 by Paul van der Laan and Pieter van Rosmalen. Both have been active in the typographic field for many years already and their typefaces have been published by Linotype, FontShop, House Industries and Garagefonts.
Bold Monday regards itself as the typographical equivalent of a so called “indie” record company where a “do it yourself” mentality and artistic freedom are the highest values. Rather than following the latest trends it is interested in releasing fonts that are the outcome of personal fascinations regardless of commercial value.
- Diplomarbeit »BIZARR - Das Kompendium« Isabelle Löhr
- ABYSMAL experimental typographyBenjamin Bor
- Toronto Typeface - Lower Case by Moshik NadavMoshik Nadav Typography
- Bart van der Lee - Ballads for the Heathens or DyingNick Liefhebber
- »Unser Revier« MagazinLars Trautmann
- myp MAGAZINE #14 "Meine Wut"Jonas Meyer