What happens if you take the shapes of the 26 letters of the alphabet and give them a different texture and surrounding instead of ink and paper? The 26 letters become real living characters in the same way typographers and graphic designers talk about letters. Ever heard about the belly of the letter b The eye or ear of the letter g? Happy or serious letters? Michiel van der Born gave character to the 26 letters without distorting the basic and recognizable shapes of the letters. A nice mix between typography and fine arts.
- Prinz Apfel Familienplaner 2015Birgit Palma / Jasmin Herz
- HfG Offenbach Rundgang / Annual Report 2013Jan Münz
- House of Dust by Antonino Cardillo architectAntonino Cardillo
- Centima MonoRamiz Guseynov
- My BodyKerstin Deinert
- Creation of a packaging for UNOIKI-label-network-collective Jonathan Mangelinckx