24//7 is a Tel Aviv (City in Israel) based weekly Magazine.
Tel Aviv is a non stop city that have attractions around the clock.
I used that fact and I created a magazine that gives the reader the best attractions that happen in the city.
The reader can find his attraction by the hour of the day and by that, he can see
what day the attractions is occurs.
The Magazine was printed on a News Paper in broadsheet size (spreads: 81x57 cm)
© All rights reserved to Moshik Nadav
- Als die Schrift laufen lernte. Die Kurrent um 1900Julia Kerschbaum
- Blu – eine einfach zu benutzende mehrfarbige SchriftLeo Koppelkamm
- Neubau Sans, Serif and GrotesqueRamiz Guseynov
- Tape CoversMoby Digg
- Magical Unicorn Typeface - Less design, more UnicornsArthur Reinders Folmer
- Skurrile Hausfrauen/-männerMaria Balkovaya
von Moshik Nadav am 27.07.2010