This is a sort of an extensive selection of my work. The second and last part. Most of it are actually my private and intimate images. It represents quite well what I like and what surrounds me. Woods, animals, a few friends, a love and the strong joy and the mean, cruel and beautiful rhythm that Nature gives.
- Moshik Nadav Typeface - Upper CaseMoshik Nadav Typography
- Typographic LandscapesPolina Joffe
- Fabrik TypefaceFabian Fohrer
- Ethical InstallationBagge & Rölle
- Conto Slab - a significant font for corporate designNils Thomsen
- TYPOGRAPHY | Font — Hand Stamp Swiss Rough SansManuel Viergutz | Typo Graphic Design