Vienna's urban area distinguishes itself from other European cities in 2 significant ways:
On the one hand Vienna features uncountable social housings that originate from the housing programs by the 'Red-Vienna' policies starting in the year 1923. On the other hand there are numerous garden plots that provide the Viennese people with the possibility of all-the-year accommodation since 1992 - characteristics that emerge from the shortage of food and housing at the end of the 19th century. Through coping with this lack of housing possibilities, there was a development of two forms of housing that are an integral part of the city up to this day.
This paper presents an appraisal of those two forms of housing.
22,5 x 30,5 cm
© Wolfgang Landauer & Annabell Ritschel
- frames from the movie. part 1ruggero maramotti
- Coluna - Free FontMarco Ugolini
- AmigurumiChristian Sarragua
- Theater Fenster Zur StadtHardy Seiler
- Mehr Glamour, mehr Stil, mehr Storytelling: Das neue CASINO-Magazin der Bayerischen Spielbanken in Zusammenarbeit mit Schmid+Widmaier DesignMarkus Galla
- Character PortraitMaxime & Miranda
Submitted by saskia_friedrich on 17.02.2011