Novecento is an uppercase-only opentype font family of 32 styles, 471 glyphs, 12 Opentype features, diacritics for 76 Latin based languages, .otf and webfont versions.
This font family is inspired on European typographic tendencies between the second half of 19th century and first half of the 20th:
it looks rational and geometric; however, it is optically corrected and balanced.
This font face is designed to be used mostly for headlines, visual identities or short sentences, both in big and small sizes. Lighter faces provide a more contemporary and design look&feel, while the bolder ones definitely look retro.
6 Novecento wide weights are offered as freeware.
For a detailed review please visit http://typography.synthview.com
- Type Compass - Charting New Routes in TypographyLuca Bendandi
- Standpunkt zur TypografieKatja Schimmel
- VERTRAULICH* – Zeitung zur Aufklärung über Social Networking SitesCorinna Reuter
- CD Package DesignMoshik Nadav Typography
- Novecento slab font familySynthview graphic & type design
- Sexualität im IslamAnna Arndt