Novecento is an uppercase-only opentype font family of 32 styles, 471 glyphs, 12 Opentype features, diacritics for 76 Latin based languages, .otf and webfont versions.
This font family is inspired on European typographic tendencies between the second half of 19th century and first half of the 20th:
it looks rational and geometric; however, it is optically corrected and balanced.
This font face is designed to be used mostly for headlines, visual identities or short sentences, both in big and small sizes. Lighter faces provide a more contemporary and design look&feel, while the bolder ones definitely look retro.
6 Novecento wide weights are offered as freeware.
For a detailed review please visit http://typography.synthview.com
- Illustration für Indie MagazineKerstin Deinert
- It’s all about the process. Behind the scenes of some of the most exciting Lava design cases.Lava Design
- Three Minutes ›› RHYTHMUSKirchhoff Consult AG
- Prototype for a collection of book "Café-Livre"Jonathan Mangelinckx
- EuropediaThomas Piribauer
- AmigurumiChristian Sarragua