Novecento is an uppercase-only opentype font family of 32 styles, 471 glyphs, 12 Opentype features, diacritics for 76 Latin based languages, .otf and webfont versions.
This font family is inspired on European typographic tendencies between the second half of 19th century and first half of the 20th:
it looks rational and geometric; however, it is optically corrected and balanced.
This font face is designed to be used mostly for headlines, visual identities or short sentences, both in big and small sizes. Lighter faces provide a more contemporary and design look&feel, while the bolder ones definitely look retro.
6 Novecento wide weights are offered as freeware.
For a detailed review please visit http://typography.synthview.com
- WELCOME TO UKRAINE! Underground Ukrainian Art by Serhiy KolyadaSerhiy Kolyada
- MOIN MOTION – Studio für erklärende AnimationsfilmeCaspar Domizlaff
- AngellocksArthur Reinders Folmer
- Mois de la Photo-OFF 2012Synthview graphic & type design
- Mehr Glamour, mehr Stil, mehr Storytelling: Das neue CASINO-Magazin der Bayerischen Spielbanken in Zusammenarbeit mit Schmid+Widmaier DesignMarkus Galla
- SHOPHOUSES - 4 x 8 m Bangkok (App + Zeitraffer)Rupa Design