Flúor was invited to participate in the 6th Edition of the Biennale Experimenta Design 2011, wich happens in Lisbon since 1999, and this year proposes as the main theme the questioning of the idea of utility and the concept of “unuseful”. In this edition, that will happen between September 28 and 27 November 2011, the idea of useful or useless will be studied and questioned from different perspectives.
Flúor will participate in the initiative through the tangential projects - independent projects that for their relevance, innovation and conceptual logic represent and highlight the vitality of Portuguese creative community.
To respond to the invitation, beyond being present throughout two months of EXD'11 in Antigo Tribunal da Boa Hora, Lisbon, one of the several places where the event takes place, Flúor has developed a publication conceptually reflecting on what is useful and unuseful in design, leaving to the reader its definition. The opening of Flúor’s Tangential Project will take place on September 28, at 22:30 in the Antigo Tribunal da Boa Hora, Lisbon Portugal.
Agency: Flúor Design
Designer: Ricardo Bonacho
Motion Graphics: Carlos Rei
Producer: Cláudio Garrudo
- New Font from Emboss: Chubbe?t DistendedStephen Boss
- FontBoxMoshik Nadav Typography
- Special Luther portrait Petra Beisse
- Rechts & OrdnungNina Bachmann
- Screenprints with letterpressGRAFIKUM - Studio für Gestaltung: Julia Juriga-Lamut, Marion Mayr
- Spickzettel – für Medien, Design & MarketingReinspicken Verlag
Submitted by Manuel Viergutz... on 01.10.2011