In this recent cover for the New York Times real estate section, I tried to imagine the dwellings the "middle class" of Manhatan might occupy and turn them in the letters spelling out the headline. Do I even know what middle class means today? Am I apart of it? Not sure, don't care, just happy to have a roof over my head, food on the table and a chance to do work of which I can be proud in a city like no other.
- Approximately 50%Marco Ugolini
- Social Fabric – Die Globalisierung der TextilwirtschaftWessinger und Peng
- PRINTAAAPatricia Tarczynski
- Neubau Sans, Serif and GrotesqueRamiz Guseynov
- Muthesius Timer 2014Charlotte Gosch, Insa Kühlcke-Schmoldt, Nina Massow, Stefanie Röhnisch
- Neofora – Phenotypes of ExpansionRobert