In this recent cover for the New York Times real estate section, I tried to imagine the dwellings the "middle class" of Manhatan might occupy and turn them in the letters spelling out the headline. Do I even know what middle class means today? Am I apart of it? Not sure, don't care, just happy to have a roof over my head, food on the table and a chance to do work of which I can be proud in a city like no other.
- former daysisabel seliger
- Illustration für No.One MagazineKerstin Deinert
- creation for the vinyl for Opuswerk (Absolutive records)Jonathan Mangelinckx
- Die vergessene Kunst ein Geschenk zu machenKiriakoula Kremantzouli und Melanie Rosenauer
- M&P Brand IdentityMoby Digg
- fm-illustration – Frank MaierFrank Maier