In this recent cover for the New York Times real estate section, I tried to imagine the dwellings the "middle class" of Manhatan might occupy and turn them in the letters spelling out the headline. Do I even know what middle class means today? Am I apart of it? Not sure, don't care, just happy to have a roof over my head, food on the table and a chance to do work of which I can be proud in a city like no other.
- Künstlerbuch – ParadiesspracheK & K Designbüro GbR
- Typeface RecordsArthur Reinders Folmer
- Human Empire Shop – Herbst Winter FlyerMarcel Häusler
- Pimp my KarmannTini Pittasch & Jens Schulz
- Moshik Hebrew Typeface by Moshik Nadav - Typeface in progressMoshik Nadav Typography
- Hello Couture (with LoveTwentyTwo)Ryan Atkinson