Federico Gargaglione was born in Enna, Sicily. He develops an interest in photography while attending the high school for the Arts "Alessandro Caravillani" in Rome. He decides to deepen his passion for photography and attend the "Scuola Romana di Fotografia". During this time he participates to the activities of a group of young artists from the Academy of Belle Arti of Rome. Guided by the artist Enzo Orti they carry out and realize installations and exhibitions throughout Italy where the main message is the dialogue between cultures, giving life to a movement called "DIALOGOS".
In 2011 Federico wins the award "Brand New Talent" organized by the photo magazine "Rear View Mirror" and a publication on the same magazine. In the same Year he wins another contest called by the "Atelier De Visu" to participate in a workshop near Marseille guided by Antoine D'agatà. Now he lives and works in Berlin.
- Eat² IPhone appSynthview graphic & type design
- 3D printed logoJoshua Koomen
- "I hate the valentines day industry, but i am still madly in love with you."sh
- myp MAGAZINE #10Jonas Meyer
- SketchimpactFlorian Zietz
- Blake Hamster. Marken- und ProduktentwicklungDesignliga - Büro für Visuelle Kommunikation und Innenarchitektur