Weekly advice from songs.
The world of rock- and pop stars is not only about "Sex, Drugs and Rock’n’Roll" – there are quite a lot of good advices as well: "Don’t Worry, Be Happy" and "Fight For Your Right" are only two well-known examples. The new online blog "POP MUSIC WISDOM" publishes every week such a wisdom song.
All song titles are hand painted with ink. It’s the digital extension of the book "Don’t Eat The Yellow Snow – Pop Music Wisdom" by the Art Director Marcus Kraft. "The digital form has got the big advantage that you can listen to the songs instantly", says Marcus Kraft.
If you follow the page via Facebook, Twitter or RSS, you will automatically get updated every week.
Parts of the original ink drawings are currently on display in Zurich. The book is available worldwide in bookshops or directly at BIS Publishers.
- WdkA Alumni NewsletterKoen Evers + Ferry de Gier
- Magazin „Differ“Astrid Theis
- Der größte bisher produzierte Wandkalender mit der Lizenz zum Spielen. Ausgezeichnet mit SILBER beim renommierten Kalenderwettbewerb GREGOR International Calendar Award 2012.erich zeller
- Blozend TypefaceDani Montesinos Cahué
- Pattaya Paper + BagMarcus Kraft
- Dream DocumentaryHoseyn A. Zadeh