"Ceramic City" is the name of Peter Kasprzak's sculptures exhibition. Ceramics refers to the different forms of an architecture. The design of the catalog takes the viewer for an journey playing the role of a city guide.
- Munken CubeJUNO
- Minimal packaging and graphic for Sul.a album (Unoiki-Berlin)Jonathan Mangelinckx
- Illustrationen für SCHAUKerstin Deinert
- The Zukunft Series // 11 Posters about the futureLorenz Klingebiel
- IllustrationsMaurice van Brast
- P22 and the Hamilton Wood Type Museum announce new release - HWT Unit GothicJames Chambers