The Kimchi font had its starting point in the making of the film "Cloud Atlas", based on the novel by David Mitchell and directed by Lana & Andy Wachowski and Tom Tykwer. A first version of Kimchi was created by graphic artist Henning Brehm for the film set "Papa Song" – an underground fast food restaurant in a futuristic Neo Seoul in the year 2144. It was used for the menues, advertisement and packaging.
Kimchi was later further developed to become a useable typeface: it works for headlines, street art stencils and of course as logo font for korean fast food restaurants.
Kimchi is available at VetteLetters and MyFonts: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/vetteletters/vlnl-kimchi/
- Transitionals – zwischen Garamond und BodoniFB_Gestaltung Aachen
- Longing To Be Knotted Together
- "I hate the valentines day industry, but i am still madly in love with you."sh
- Now Playing – Zehn Songs, die mich prägten und ihre Geschichte.Anja Stopp
- myp MAGAZINE #12 "Meine Stille"Jonas Meyer
- Cercle StudioCercle Studio