In my bachelor thesis "heimart" I created a magazine which focusses on the local design szene of the region Trier, Luxembourg and Saarbrücken. It aims to showcase local work and projects, provides informations to professionals and others and gives upcomming designers a chance to inform themselves about the local design szene, the employment market and many other things. Next to categories like local design shops and upcomming events, the magazine provides a plattform for local agencies, coworking spaces and freelancers to introduce themselves to the public and showcase their work. Furthermore the magazine showcases work and projects from students of the two big design&art; colleges in Trier and Saarbrücken.
Within the framework of the heimart project, I created the magazine, a corporate design and several print products such as business cards, letter paper and others. Furthermore I created several merchandise article and a special T-Shirt packaging.
- »GO FOR ANOTHER 100« / T-Shirt ProjektAlex Grimm
- Dein LieblingsrezeptJohannes Fiola
- P22 and the Hamilton Wood Type Museum announce new release - HWT Unit GothicJames Chambers
- Labor Visuell - Dimensionen der InformationsgestaltungStefanie leuze
- Travestie, Märchen für Erwachsene (travesty, fairy-tales for adults)Karoline Orboi