Reportagen Band #48
Reportagen send the best authors around the globe. For stories that stay.
In this issue:
– I’m a yellow vest. The symbol of social protest in France is also a product of globalisation. By Catherine Le Gall, Simon Leplâtre, Lena Mauger.
– Exploitation in opera. Hard-hitting cultural industry: Mona sings Verdi, Puccini and Strauss for dumping wages. By Corinne Holtz.
– Little Frau S. An East German feels strange in the West - how united is Germany 30 years after the fall of communism? By Juliane Schiemenz.
– Running shoes made in Kenya. A daring idea should help the nation with the world's best runners to new pride. By Anja Bengelstorff.
– Crypto-Boys on the high seas. Men, models and Bitcoin: On the road with the pioneers of the digital currency. From Laurie Penny.
– The historical reportage: Hiroshima 1945 by John Hersey.
16.5 × 23 cm