Carhartt blood and other new poems.
“Carhartt blood and other new poems”, is the third physical poetry collection by Dorrell Merritt to date, and his first one in six years.
Exploring themes as diverse as memory, science-fiction, desire, music, heartbreak and the untameable power of nature, and manifesting by way of approaches rooted in abstraction, cynicism, humour and delicacy, the poems ultimately serve as an honest, vast and relentless mapping of a psyche, harnessing the power of personal experiences, emotions and ultimately, words, in the process.
- Untitled Bruegel poem I.
- A cold Coke.
- Spey-casting The LA River.
- Beckford Street.
- Guinness at The Priory.
- Brassaï rooftops.
- Blood dimension.
- Dark Funeral live in Paris DVD 2006.
- To sleep in the shadows of monoliths.
- Deciphering the language of the crows.
- Tempesta a Bologna.
- I saw my lady weep.
- A pint of black.
- Carhartt blood.
- Love don’t last.
- Rain amongst the rats and ruins.
- Verbascum thapsus.
- Rissani (Forty five minutes).
- Happy Plaice.
- Lemons of Sorrento.
- Aesop and Skagerak.
- Black metal in low summer.
- Ubers to Bow.
- So came the rain, so came the darkness.
18 x 12
200 GSM gloss stock, gloss laminated cover
115 GSM uncoated stock content