Reportagen Band #45
Reports send the best authors around the globe. For stories that stay.
In this issue:
– Love me or die. Almost every third day in Italy a man kills his partner. A femicide also occurs in the village of Tenno. From Margherita Bettoni.
– Desert train to Basra. Past date palms and dynamite traps: On Iraq's only train to the Persian Gulf. From Theresa Breuer.
– Once more to the sea. A man fulfills the last wishes of people who are about to die. By Alexander Krützfeldt.
– A thousand times around the mountain. Does marching for weeks until the feet bleed lead to enlightenment? In Japan, monks are convinced of this. By Christian Schmidt.
– Man becomes hybrid. Where does the human stop, where does the robot start? Japanese researchers succeed in merging. From Eva Wolfangel
– The historical reportage: Cameroon 1978 by Nigel Barley.
Puntas Reportagen AG
16.5 × 23 cm