Yearbook-Bundle / Yearbook II, III & 2019/20
The Yearbook of Type presents an independent selection of new digital typefaces created all over the world—from larger publishers to smaller, independent typographers and foundries. Four compendia have already been published by now—take the chance to purchase the previous editions II, III, as well as the Fancy Edition as a bundle at a reduced rate of only 80.– Euro.
The comprehensive compendia present a well curated overview that gives an impression of the typeface and its appearance on paper. The emotional and well constructed informative presentation of the typefaces serve designers and agencies as a source of inspiration and help select the right typeface. As a catalog and reference work the books are also of interest to all those who are interested in the contemporary world of typesetting and the latest in typeface design.
Content of the books:
– Detailed presentation of recent typefaces from all over the world
– Ample background information
– Index with classification
– Index of all designers and type foundries
– Explanation of all OpenType features
– Essays and articles by renowned experts from the type design field
16.8 × 24 cm
416 + 440 + 400 pages
2015, 2018, 2019