Slanted in Rhineland-Palatinate: designfabrik @ BASF Creation Center
Slanted Special Issue Rhineland-Palatinate
The newly released Slanted Special Issue Rhineland-Palatinate deals with regional design as well as arts and crafts. The German federal state has a long tradition of arts and craftsmanship, supported and kept alive by a strong middle-class as well as strong regional institutions and cultural drivers.
The newly opened BASF Creation Centers serve as door-opener to the world of BASF Performance Materials innovation including the designfabrik® service. Surrounded by an inspiring atmosphere, designers from all industries work hand in hand with BASF experts to discover materials, understand the possibilities of use in order to create tomorrow’s innovations. From inspiration to solution in one place.
Supported by descom—Designforum Rhineland-Palatinate.
– Concept 1865 (Bike; Design: DING3000)
– BASF Creation Center, Ludwigshafen
– Workshops for brainstorming and material consulting, Creation Center
– Concept campervan VisionVenture, Co-created with Hymer, 2019
– Materials used in the VisionVenture: Infinergy®, Haptex®, Neopolen®, Elastoflex®, and many more
– Ultramid® Deep Gloss – Infinergy®, the world’s first expanded thermoplastic polyurethane (E-TPU – fabriktag. Event for designers, hosted by designfabrik®, 2019