Typotable No. 7
Extended—Lettering. Type design. Skincare.
Typotable No. 7 — Lettering. Typedesign. Skincare is part of the independent lecture series Typotable, where current type design and typography positions are shown and discussed. The lectures are held by established type and graphic designers as well as by young designers and students. After two cancelled events, Typotable No. 7 is back as conference format with five speakers and a wide range of topics.
– Chris Campe will talk about her different fields of work, techniques, and workshops and answers frequently asked questions about her passion
– Mark van Leeuwen will talk about his experiences from classic lettering to type design (presentation in English)
– Natalie Rauch will take the audience on a journey into the world of non-Latin writing systems
– Henning Skibbe will tell how to design fonts with strong characters and what actually distinguishes a font family
– Charlotte Rohde shows her typefaces and their experimental usage, as well as her skincare routine
Typotable No. 7
September 26th, 2020
1 p.m. until 6 p.m.
(doors open at 12:30 p.m.)
Museum für Druckkunst
30.– / 40.– Euro
We ask you to bring your mask to the event and to keep a distance of 1.5 m to other participants.
Photographic/film and sound recordings will be made during the event. By participating in the event, you agree that the organizers may use the photo/film and sound recordings for advertising purposes (on websites, social channels, for press coverage or similar) without any restrictions in terms of time and space.