Videvo—Empowering Creators Worldwide
Free Stock Videos and Motion Graphics
Videvo may be known as a go-to destination for free footage clips—empowering creators worldwide. But in addition to their free library, they offer a few premium subscription plans that extend their footage and audio selection by tens of thousands of clips, all guaranteeing royalty-free licensing and video-editing quality. Their plans are straightforward and their pricing is some of the most competitive out there.
Videvo launched in 2012 with the goal of becoming the largest source of free stock video and motion graphics. This came from their realization of how tough it was to find free videos online, which are useful in many contexts, such as practice, education, placeholders in production, or personal projects. In an effort to simplify the process of licensing, Videvo developed their Videvo Standard Licensing, which is offered alongside a Creative Commons 3.0 license. This allows you to use the clips downloaded in as many projects as you like, including in edited and published work, but required attribution to the author of the clips.
After finding success with their free library, Videvo launched two premium subscription plans, which are ideal for smaller budgets given their quality and affordability. This includes businesses wanting to create low-level marketing such as promotional videos or social media content, YouTubers and other content creators, students, educators, and even professional videographers in need of specific shots or b-roll—e.g. animated backgrounds and green screen videos.
- A library with thousands of free stock footage, motion graphics, music and sound effects under varying licensing
- 18,000+ Free Stock Video Clips
- 500,000+ Total Stock media clips.
- Trilingual library in English, Spanish, and German
- Premium subscription plans with a vastly extended Footage library, including access to Templates, guaranteed Royalty Free licensing, and a minimum of HD resolution.
- Subscription plans are payable under monthly billing or yearly payments
- Yearly plans represent a 20% savings over monthly billing, and they offer absolutely unlimited Premium downloads.
Videvo also offers a blog with many interesting articles about video, photography, and other creative subjects. Here, surely everyone can find what they’re looking for. Find out for yourself!