Reportagen Band #53
Release: June 2020
Volume: 128 pages
Format: 16.5 × 23 cm
Price: 15.00 €
Reportagen send the best authors around the globe. For stories that stay.
In this issue, from the contents in brief:
- Grounding. From Shanghai via Athens to Buenos Aires: A kaleidoscope of standstill. By 40 reporters* from 29 countries.
- Threatened or threatening. Botswana's elephants inspire tourists. But not all locals. By Christina Karrer.
- City above the fire. Under Centralia it has been burning for sixty years. Visiting the last inhabitants. By Alexander Krex.
- His last gift. How an orderly in an operating room experiences a multi-organ removal. From Christian Wittmann.
- Five times work. Street vendor, influencer or packer at Amazon: How our relationship to work is changing. By Vauhini Vara.
- The historical reportage: Sulawesi, 1988. By Nigel Barley.
Puntas Reportagen AG
Format in cm (w × h × d)
16.5 × 23 cm